Provides 24/7 high-speed case sealing without operator assistance.
Loveshaw has once again designed a Case Sealer to meet customer demands. The Little David® Legend Series™ RandomCase Sealer incorporates a single mast design with an enclosed head lifting cylinder, a sealed drive system and the heavy-duty CaseLocker ST™ cartridge that requires no lubrication. This unit also has a head raising air switch to aid in bottom tape roll change. The Random Legend comes standard with extended side rails and a roller in-feed table with integrated roller switch to operate rails. Another standard feature is a lockable head height and side rails, which allows the Random Legend to operate as a Uniform Case Sealer. Just one look at the Random Legend and you know why it will stand the test of time.After all, it is a Legend.
- Reliable Performance - Warranty:
Covers all components for 1 year, gear reducer for 2 years and cartridge for 3 years.* Wider belt sand wider hold down strips securely grip box for consistent tape closure. Belts are self-tensioning and self-centering.
* Moving and wear parts are not included. Other restrictions may apply. Consult Loveshaw or your authorized Little David® Distributor for details
- Flexible: Unit can change as your needs change. Tapes boxes from 3" to 24" high. Converts to 2" or 3" wide tape. Interchangeable top and bottom CaseLocker ST™ cartridges.*
*Change parts required to convert tape widths.
- Easy Operation: Plug in operation. Minimal operator training.Sealed drive system and CaseLocker ST™ cartridge require no lubrication.
- Safe: Single mast design allows clear access. The knife guard system of the CaseLocker ST™ only allows the blade to be exposed when the rollers have been depressed.
- Quick Changeover: Lockable head height and side rail allow the Random Legend to operate in both Random andUniform Modes.
- Heavy Duty Design: Structural grade tubing supports the single mast construction. Heavy duty CaseLocker STô side threading cartridge.
|Power Requirements: ||110 VAC, 60 Hz, single phase, 10 Amps|
Note: Other voltages available.
|Air Requirements: ||10 SCFM @ 70 psi|
|Operating Speed: ||Continuous belt drive; 80'/minute (24.4 m/min.)|
(production rate depends on box size & operator dexterity)
|Weight: || 275 lbs (125 kg) uncrated|
|Case Capacity: ||with 2" wide Caselocker ST™ Cartridge|
|Length: 3" - 24"|
|Width: 4-1/2" - 22"|
|Height*: 4-1/2" - infinite"|
*Conveyor height minimum is 22.25" (565 mm).
- Light touch “Live” roller table for centering
- Built in adjustable “Burp” for head, allowing box to exit
- Clean look, no hose/wire guards exposed
- Main air shut off with lockout tag out tab
- Light touch head paddle
- Back to back feature, reduces head travel for uniform runs