Ink Jet Printers
Little David® MicroJet® InkJet Printers
The Original Standard for InkJet Printing.
- Power Requirements: 115 volts AC at 60Hz, 230 watts max. Other voltages 220VAC at 50HZ. A dedicated power supply with an optional power conditioner may be required for optimum performance.
- Operation Power: Less than 24 volts.
- Operating Speed: Prints at rates up to 100 ft/min (30m) depending on system setup conditions.
- Operation Variables: Product delay, character width, dot size, real time clock, message selection, box count, time and date change, individual valve setting, print direction, shift code change, expiration date changes, print line selection, pallet count, omit slash from character zero options, individual output adjustments.
- Character Set: Full ASCII 64 character upper-case set. Up to 39 character messages.
- Print Direction: Forward or reverse.
- Ink System Capacity: One liter disposable ink container
- Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 4" (305mm x 153mm x 102mm).
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs (9kg).
By coding directly on corrugated surfaces, packages can now be coded clearly, concisely and with accurate registration with the use of Little David
MicroJet HRP 1in Black Ink
Print up to 10 lines of print at speeds of 200 ft. per minute
MicroJet HRP 1/2in Inkjet Printer Black Ink
Print characters up to .45" tall, UPC barcodes and Alphaneumerics
Microjet III HC
Prints multiple lines and character heights up to 2.5" high
MicroJet InkJet Printer/Black Ink
One line of 11/32"(5 X 5 dotmartix) high print
MicroJet InkJet Printer/Red Ink
One line of 3/8"(5 X 7 dot martix) high print
MicroJet InkJet Printer/Ultraviolet Ink
Three Lines of 7/16"(5 X 5 dot matrix) high print
MicroJet® I Plus InkJet Printer
Prints one line 7 x 5 dot matrix or 10 x 7 dot matrix in bold. Characters can be printed in one of 6 sizes: 3/8", 1/2", 7/8", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2".
MicroJet® II Plus InkJet Printer
Prints one line of characters in the following sizes: 7/16" high (5 x 5), 5/8" high (7 x 5) or 15/16" high (11 x 6).
MicroJet® III Plus InkJet Printer
The MicroJet III has the same features as the MicroJet II, plus an extra line of 7/16" characters (5 x 5 dot matrix), printed in any combination.