Industrial Grade - High Resolution Ink Jet Printer
- Type: HP Thermal Ink Je
- tPrint Speed: Up to 200 fps (up to 61 mps)
- Print Lines: 1 or 2 lines (.15” to .45”)
- Orientation:Side or top-down printing
- Product Sensing: Integrated photoeyes
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi vertical resolution
- Ink Throw Distance: Up to 1/4” (6.35 mm)
- Communication Interface: RS232C
- Enclosures: Molded plastic
- User Interface: 40-key terminal, graphics display
- Communication Ports: RS232C
- Auto Codes: Time, Date, Sell By
- Memory: Up to 500 messagesInk
(Printer will only function properly while using Genuine Litlle David Ink)
Available Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Green
Optional G55 Print Pad:
Allows user to upload messages without bringing laptoponto the production floor
- Rugged Design
- Industrial Grade Hardware
- 2 Mbyts Flash Memory and 16 Mbyts RAM
The MicroJet HRP is the first in a series of industrial grade, high resolution thermal jet printers from Little David®. This reliable jet printer is a low-cost option for high resolution marking/coding applications.
The Little David® MicroJet HRP is an industrial strength thermal ink jet printer designed for one and two line marking/coding applications. Utilizing HP® technology, the MicroJet HRP offers superior ease of operation and quality of print combined with the industrial durability you expect from Little David®.
Performance and Design Features:
- Ready To Run- Printer is ready to runright out of the box. The unit comes with mounting bracketry and necessary software.
- Industrial Design-Stainless steel faceplate and sealed printhead ensure durability in the most demanding environments.
- Variable Character Heights-Prints a one line message in .45” characters or two lines of .15”.
- Quick/Easy Maintenance-Easy snap-in/snap-out method for changing ink - includes channel purge at the printhead.
- Prints characters up to .45” tall
- Prints one or two lines
- Prints UPC-A bar codes and alphanumerics
- Sealed industrial printhead
- Hinged cover provides easy access to ink cartridge
- Easy snap-in/snap-out method for changing ink
- Stainless steel faceplate with built-in photosensors to detect product speed and direction
- Channel purge at the printhead
- Industrial DB-9 serial connection