- All returns are for store credit only. No cash refunds are provided.
- A 25% restocking fee will be charged on stock products returned for credit. Freight from our location to the customer
and any inbound freight from the factory will not be credited.
- Any custom ordered product brought in for that customer only is not returnable.
- In the event Miller/Bevco ships the wrong product, an exception will be made to this return policy.
Terms and Conditions
- Web orders are paid at the time of order, by credit card only.
Established Customer Accounts
- Miller/Bevco’s standard terms are Net 10 days from date of invoice.
- Miller/Bevco gladly accepts Visa, Mastercard & American Express. All credit cards are verified prior to processing transactions. This is to protect the card user from fraud and theft.
- Any and all machines purchased from Miller/Bevco are the property of Miller/Bevco until payment in full is received by Miller/Bevco.
- If any payments are not received by Miller/Bevco for machines and/or supplies, Miller/Bevco reserves the right to go to the customer’s location and repossess the machines and/or supplies without court action.
- Extended terms may be established with consent of Miller/Bevco’s management.
- Custom systems and some select standard systems may require deposits. Most deposit requirements are 50% of the purchase price prior to order being processed.
- All deposits are nonrefundable.
- Any and all demonstration, trial or loaner machines will be invoiced by Miller/Bevco at the prevailing list price and credits issued based on agreements in place at the time of the return. Any and all freight costs will be paid by the customer.
- Any and all costs associated with collections of a past due item will be paid by the customer.
- Minimum order size is USD $25.00.